Monday, August 1, 2016

Returning to Iloilo City



Dear Family,

This has been a crazy week to say the least. Right now I am at the office emailing because I was just transferred back down to Iloilo City. To say I am super excited is an understatement my new comp is Elder Billings and he is from Syracuse Utah. We may be the best companionship in the mission and our area is City Ward. We have only been together for about 3 hours and we are loving every minute of it. 



 

I don't really have enough time for a play by play of the week but we had a great week visiting all the people in the ward and we were able to visit some less actives and some inactives. Some sweet news is that Brother Sonny came back to church with his whole family. He said he is sad I was leaving but he will take is slow and will keep coming to church and learning about the Church. 



 

I am so grateful for my time in Numancia and all the people I was able to meet and all the eternal friends I have made while serving these people. The next 3 months will be the best of my mission and I am going to leave it all out on the field. I hope the pictures explain how much fun this last week was. 

Love your son, 
Elder Swanton


 

No comments:

Post a Comment