Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Gonna miss my new "family" when I go...

Updates from Jacob...

Family,
Well we are down to the wire before transfers. I will start by commenting on all the pics. Man I miss being down in the St. Gezzy. Makes me kinda jealous when I see pics of the whole family having so much fun down there. Man that just seems like the good old times of heading down there and just having a party. Tell all the family that I miss them.
Alright I will try to summarize the week that we had. Just a heads up it is not as crazy as last week but I have hope that you will still find some joy in it. Well to start things off the sickness that has been floating around the Bugasong Prison has finally worked its way to me and man I thought that I would be able to beat it, but even the strong must fall. In other news I think the day count is down to ... well actually I don't know because this last week I wish that I could take back all the things that I said about transferring. Of course after this long long long six months my area is finally starting to be a great area. Everyday we find new people that have the potential to make it all the way to the waters of baptism. And of course it is right before I transfer that all this good stuff starts to happen and not to mention that all the members here are my family. Mom, don't take this the wrong way but I will miss all my moms in this area a ton cause while you may not be here they are and they will cook and help us with what we need and that I will miss.
Yep this week was dedicated to helping our two main investigators, Glen Dalumpines and Mellisa Iskatido get ready for their baptisms this Saturday. So in other words this week will be the most busy week that I have ever had. And on top of that I need to beat this sickness haha. In reality I am super excited for this next week and to see all the crazy and awesome things that will be happening. Alright now I will tell you about the day that we had today and how amazing it was yet again when we go to Culasi.
Alright so since this was one of our last P-days here with the zone and in Antique we decided to do something crazy today. So you all remember last transfer when we went to the island Malalison, well today we went to Barararatong. I would say that it is about 1 hour farther out to sea and it was so cool when we got there. We all promised that when we come back later in life that this is the island that we come to because the reef was so sweet and the water all the way around the island was so clear you could see almost one hundred feet down. All in all it was super fun and we got some crazy cool pictures and that is all that matters is the pictures haah.
Well family I dont think that there is really anymore to share, the pics will tell you all that you need to know. These next few week should prompt for a longer email but we will see. I am super excited for the coming weeks and to see what the Mission has in store for me next.
Love Elder Swanton


Family home evening that we had with the Boutista family

Barararatong island trip

Family home evening that we had with the Boutista family

Barararatong island journey


Barararatong island trip

Approaching Barararatong island

Elders in paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment