Friday, September 16, 2016

Last transfer


Dear Family,

Well this week has been one for the books to say the least. I have also been battling stomach problems all week and now they have finally gone away so I am pumped for the weeks to come. I am also amazed that this is my last transfer in the mission to think that after all this time it has come down to six short weeks before I come home. 

The whole week me and my comp have been getting ready for the baptisms in the upcoming months. I will have all of you know that I am not counting the days haha we don't even have a calendar on the wall cause I don't want to think about it all the time. I can say that the best two years may also be the fastest two years as well. 

 

I will just fill you in on the crazy news we just got last night. We were gathered around the kitchen table waiting for transfer txt from the AP's. When we got a call from Elder Tracy and he told me that not only were me and Elder Billings going to be comps for my last transfer but we would also be training a new missionary. I am so excited for the next 6 weeks and all the crazy times to come. We are hoping that we get to train an American elder so that we can be the 3 Joes were ever we go, but we will have to see what the cards have in store. 

One thing for sure is that it"s time to put it into overdrive, Elder Billings and I had a planning session last night and we are going to be the most obedient elders in the whole mission to see what miracles we can bring to our area. 


I love you all and know that this is the one true work. I know my place is right here in the field and I will work until we have harvested as many as the Lord allows in this Area. 

Love Elder Swanton

No comments:

Post a Comment